ICS 680ES Powerhead
Item #: 576155
Allow 1-2 week shipping time.
Built to meet the operation and flexibility demands of the general construction user, the 680ES stands alone in terms of reliability and value. Compatible with the entire line of FORCE3 diamond chains. And can be converted to operate the PowerGrit and PowerGrit pipe cutting chains by changing the drive sprocket and guidebar.
Easy to start with a new multifunction lever to control choke, run, and stop functions.
The powerhead houses specially designed carburetion and ignition systems that work together for easy starting, cooler operation, and dependable performance at just about any elevation.
- Powerhead only
- Polyester air filter designed specifically for wet cutting
- Operates FORCE3® bar and chain consumables up to 14” (35cm)
- Multifunction lever controls choke, throttle advance, run and stop modes
- Extended drive sprocket adapter offers easy chain assembly
- Deep cutting solution for obstructed or small openings
- Cut squares as small as 4” x 4” (10 cm x 10 cm)
- Easy-to-start in all weather
- *WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead; which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Gas Concrete Saw|
|Engine Type||2-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled|
|Displacement||4.7 cu in (76.5 cc)|
|Engine Speed Max||11,500 +/- 500 rpm (max)|
|Engine Speed Idle||2,800 - 3,200 rpm|
|Fuel Mix Ratio||50:1 (2%) fuel-to-oil|
|Fuel Capacity||0.23 gal (0.88 L)|
|Weight, Saw Only||21 lbs (9.6 kg)|
|Cutting Depth||up to 14 in (35 cm)|
|Bar Length||12 in (30 cm)
14 in (35 cm)
|Noise Level (Power)||117 dB(A), (Kwa=3.0 dB(A))|
|Chain Length||12 in (30 cm)
14 in (35 cm)
|Noise Level (Pressure)||101 dB(A), (K=2.0 dB(A))|
|Horsepower||5 hp (3.7 kW)|
|Front Handle Vibration, ahv eq Concrete Cutting||7.2 m/s2 (K=1.0 m/s2)|
|Rear Handle Vibration, ahv eq Concrete Cutting||8.5 m/s2 (K=1.0 m/s2)|
|Water Supply (Min)||20 psi (1.4 bar)|
|Water Flow Req (Min)||2 gpm (8 lpm)|
|Unit of Measure||Each|